Saturday, August 18, 2012

The end...


Bonjour,

Hello,


Je demande à nouveau à Fiona de bien vouloir accepter mes excuses pour mon "retard"... si cela s'appelle encore ainsi, de même qu'à tous les participants... Je me suis laissée dépasser par les évènements...
I ask again Fiona kindly accept my apology for my "late" ... if it is still called so, as well as all the participants ... I let myself be overtaken by events ...

Mais je voulais finir....
But I wanted to finish ....

Donc voici
so here

l'alphabet noir et blanc avec une touche de couleur...
alphabet black and white with a touch of color ...



les dernières lettres du deuxième alphabet...
the last letters of the second alphabet ...


et les albums  que j'ai réalisés avec les lettres...
and small books that I have made ​​with the letters ...






Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation pour 2012.
I wish you good luck for 2012.
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!