Monday, March 7, 2011

Jo's E F G H

At last! Have managed to find the camera and get into the studio. Where does the time go?  When I eventually get there I find soooo many projects that I don't know where to start.
Ignoring all that, I have photographed my February letters for the 'A Letter A Week' project.


As always, when I revisit my work I find areas that require 'tweaking' and perhaps so will these but, for the moment, here they are. Nothing if not colourful.

I love this project...  thanks Fiona.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it a great project Jo ... I love it too, there is something rewarding about collaborations with individual flair. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it Jo - I just really enjoyed staring at these and finding all the different letters within each one. So vibrant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gemma & Fiona. Am still working on a final display idea... perhaps a box?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour in these--you can spend a lot of time looking at each one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!