Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wendy's March Letters









Here are my March letters. I am also including "A" redone with a box around it and an alternate version of "E". I actually did this E first, but couldn't find it when I was getting ready to post last time. Disorganization meant I had to do it again. Just more of an excuse to play. I have been finding time to do some art mot days and at least every week. A Letter a Week is helping me keep on track--it's like I have given myself blanket permission to play!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Wendy. I like the way they are contained in the border, as if they'd just float away without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy - there is something very kind to oneself about being able to just do one little play thing a week - no need to plan and do layouts of masterpieces - just a little letter! It looks like you are having fun and I like the re-done A with its border - the borders really add some panache!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!