Monday, October 10, 2011

Noela's September letters

Hi everyone,
I am thoroughly enjoying all the letters being created - so many brilliant 'out of left field ideas'!! It is wonderful reading snippets of info about all the busy lives out there - we are going crazy with buziness but still find time [eventually] to connect through this small project.
Fiona is working hard to try to find us a venue to exhibit our alphabets and it will be wonderful to eventually see them first hand.
I am sorry I have not made comments for a long time - my computer is not letting me get into comment boxes on most of my blogging buddies - time for a computer maintenace overhaul [next week].
Here are my letters for September and I am preposting October as I will be away at the end of the month.
Cheers to all..........
Noela
..'i' is from a marble wall panel in Starbucks, Barcelona,
'j' is from the bronze doors of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Barcelona, [in fact it is one of only 5 polished letters - spelling Jesus...]
'k' is part of the word 'look' painted on the road at every pedestrian crossing in London,
'l' - also from Gaudi's bronze doors.
Letters in book form.

2 comments:

  1. These will make the most collectible little book Noela... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so warm and inviting - and interesting Noela. A great way to re-live the European holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!