Monday, December 26, 2011

Mieke's almost finished

I did surprise myself this time, got this alphabet  almost finished witch I thought would never happen this year.

Mainly because I really didn't know how to go about it this time. I started with the photo's and had no idea were to go next. Luckily in the end it fell  into place in some way and I'm on the last stretch and them  connected, How????? working on it!!!

And hopefully ready just before the new year announces itself.

TOOL SHED ALPHABETH
black and white and a bit of ... gold and sepia.








3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and innovative Mieke - and I love the bits of gold leaf here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'olde worlde' look you have achieved with the sepia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!