Sunday, May 22, 2011

Catching up!








Well I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth and I have been keeping up with creating my letters, just not getting them posted. It's not that I live on a deserted desert island but I did leave the Pacific Isle I live on (PNG) :-) for a quick trip to Canada for our eldest son's graduation from university and that interrupted things. Still having fun with these letters, feeling challenged in making them all different colours and starting to think about what I will do for the next alphabet.












2 comments:

  1. Well done Chuckie, bet Canada's colder than PNG. Cheers from an ex PNG resdident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great trip - these letters are still light and bright and breezy - I look forward to the final combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!