Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finished first alphabet









Finally the finished first alphabet! I wanted to put the negative and positive letters together for presentation. I put each pair on a rectangle, top to top, folded each one and tied them together in one long string. I keep it tied up as a book, but it can then be opened out length-wise or like a little book. Mostly brown rectangles with three yellow ones---hopefully it looks like a design idea but it was the result of the limits of my paper supplies -- you work with what you have. :-) On to the next alphabet!

2 comments:

  1. This presentation has given the letters a new and mysterious life. Together they look like some secret code, rather like semaphor flags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great binding! I love the way they mirror each other and the string is just right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!