Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finishing up Black and White and a Touch of Red











Hi everybody,
It has been a long time since I posted any of my letters. I suddenly developed a lumbar disc problem at the end of April and spent all of May and most of June flat on my back. I had surgery in June and am now pain free. I am still not allowed to sit much, so many of these letters have been doing standing up. I have enjoyed doing them--for most of the time I was content to just lie about, but this week I got bored so that is a sure sign that I am really almost better. I have finished the letters, but still have to put them in a book. That will be the next post, but as I haven't started construction yet, it will be a while.

3 comments:

  1. Do take care.... art will be there when you are fully recovered. It's stuck to you and can't go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo. I am being careful. Don't want to do anything to slow down my recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are well on the way to full recovery, and am glad that you felt good enough to do some letters, albeit standing up. They have been fun to watch emerge - I'm sure the finished product will be equally enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!