Monday, July 11, 2011

May - a little late

... but better late than never, as they say!

I finally sat myself down and worked my way through these last difficult letters, and I am quite happy with the results. Having been ahead of myself at the beginning, I am now behind and haven't even started the next alphabet although I know what I want to do. So here are H, P, R and T.


I think I have also worked out why the first five letters look different - the weight/thickness of the tracing paper seems to be the problem. I used a heavier weight for these letters which seems to produce a more even, flat colour.


June coming soon - I am having a bit of trouble with the scanner. It decided to pack it in just as I was doing the last letters.

Won't be long! Then I have to make them into a little book to go in a little box.

Meg

2 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous Meg - what a darn shame about the scanner packing it in. Hope you get them into a beautiful book and a box soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!