Monday, November 28, 2011

Kim Schoenberger - STUV

This month's letters are somewhat random in choice of material, and staying well and truely within the boundaries of my KISS method, and remnants of (all) sorts that find there way into my sewing room... (which can look like a bomb has hit it some days :-)



S - a wool strand, certainly simple!


T - a gum leaf, Eucalyptus Citriodora Lemon Scented Gum to be exact, and exuded a lovely fragrance of lemon when sewing. I suspect the hue of ruby will fade over time.


U - a bread bag tag. Funny how I'm seeing letters in the most mundane things since starting alaw!


V - an old patch that's been in my sewing basket for like, eons.



And now for the close up shots...







4 comments:

  1. What a collection of interesting letters. Great work Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious as ever Kim - I have trouble deciding on my favourite - I think I'm going with S for its simplicity but yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo.

    My fav is 'T' Fiona, I the aroma was so noice, as I was sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are extremely interesting Kim. I can see you are having a great time with your remnants, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!