Thursday, June 2, 2011

finale - film shooting jacket




Voila, here is the recycled "shooting" jacket. Film Tapes/mobile phone/pens all fit in the "HI" pocket and my glasses fit perfectly in the "P" slipway....so it will be perfect when out doing filming on location. I am sure as I on location I will make add on's for other necessities so it will be a growing thing. But it is good we had the deadline as it will be needed for a "Weeds" film on location in the bush next month. What to do for the 2nd alphabet is still dormant in my mind, but hopefully something will come to the surface sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Christine, fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Christine and I especially love how the pockets work so well - so good! It will be fun to be out there wearing it as you film- such a good mix of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's amazing! so creative and surprising!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!