Saturday, June 25, 2011

Group photo - alphabet 1 (so far)

I thought I had to have a grid 2x2 or 3x3 to do a mosaic photo so figured I would have to wait until a few other folk finished their first alphabets before I could do another group photo.

But then I realised I could do as many rows/columns as I wanted and that we had 6 other finished alphabets, so off I went to make a mosaic with these fab alphabets.

So I present...

L2R, T2B: Valerie, Gemma, Julie, Jane, Christine and Jeanette


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see everyone's finished alphabets and so many different techniques! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What diverse concept... isn't it amazing that you can set a task with limited parameters and everyone interprets it differently?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - we really appreciate it!